Creativity is inborn, not something that one can learn. An advertising agency can be best rated through its clients and the talent is totally ineffective without appropriate challenges in terms of design and innovation. To achieve a good platform and target audience that appreciates creativity is as necessary for an agency as to survive in the corporate scenario. NEWSPOINT story hence is not of survival but of success. NEWSPOINT ever-increasing list of top-rung clients in India and overseas range from Healthcare, Education, Government organisations, Public Sector initiatives, Television channels and various B2B organisations across manufacturing, chemicals, automotive and more. They encourage us to come up with innovative designs and ideas.Various challenging requirements like product/service launch, product repositioning, audience attraction and retention, market capturing, market penetration, etc. have been handled and desired results have been achieved. No two projects are ever the same. Although the end solution may be very similar, each client brings with them a unique set of goals and challenges. Ultimately, the final solution is determined by the marketing strategy and technical complexity required to meet desired objectives. NEWSPOINT clients are all market leaders of their respective industries and believe in our capabilities. That is one of the reasons why these names have entrusted NEWSPOINT to be their creative organisation for years.
Special Events Covered by News Point
- Live Coverage of Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi’s Address at Madisson Square.
- Live Coverage of Launch of ‘Make in India’ initiative by the Prime Minister
- Live coverage of Release of ‘Swacch Bharat Mission’
- Launch of PM Jan Dhan Yojana
- Live Coverage of General Budget 2014-15
- Live Coverage of National Film Festival in Siri Fort Auditoriums, New Delhi 2013
- Documentary and coffee table book for Punjab Police
- Live Coverage of International Film Festival of India 2012- 2015
- International Children Film Festival of India 2013, Hyderabad.
- Launch of SMS Services in Uttaranchal
- Formulation of women power line
- Ganga Manthan- National Dialogue on Ganga
- Delhi book Fair: Organised by Publications Division
- Bhartendu Harishchandra Awards for 2011-12
- 100 years of Indian Cinema Festival 2013, Delhi